Real competence forum
The DAEA Real Competence Forum is aimed to provide input, sparring and coordination of the efforts of each member organisation.
The forum was established in 2004 and convene once
a year to attend presentations from outside experts and from
member organisations that are working with specific projects.
The aim is to:
- coordinate initiatives concerning real competencies
- provide mutual inspiration
- share knowledge about real competencies across national
- provide a framework for a structured debate
- share knowledge about, experience with and inspiration for
- provide inspiration to the board.